Overnight Face and Hair Mask Recipe
An overnight face and hair mask recipe containing a mixture of organic shea butter and coconut oil can help to strengthen and maintain healthy hair and skin.
Shea butter is known to help heal dry skin, as well as tone and soothe the skin, and reduce inflammation. As far as the hair is concerned, it promotes regrowth and repairs hair that has been damaged by excessive coloring and blow drying. For this reason, it is often used as either a deep or leave-in hair conditioner.
Coconut oil, however, in its most natural state, has excellent moisturizing, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that are beneficial to the skin and hair. Additionally, it retards hair loss, improves scalp health and adds luster and life to dry, damaged hair.
Try the following overnight DIY face and hair mask recipe:
- 1/4 cup Organic Shea Butter
- 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Add shea butter and coconut oil to a saucepan, and heat until melted.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Pour contents into a bowl.
- Stir the mixture again.
- Apply to face, hair and scalp.
- Cover hair with plastic cap overnight.
- In the morning, rinse face and hair with luke-warm water.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.