Jerk chicken is a well-known Jamaican dish that is loved by many islanders, as well as people in other parts of the world.
- Your favorite Jerk Chicken Seasoning
- 1 Whole Chicken
- Lime Juice
- Fresh Scallions (optional)
- Fresh Thyme (optional)
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Thoroughly clean and cut-up chicken, and then rinse with lime juice.
- In a bowl, add a small amount of jerk seasoning and gently rub it into chicken. For best results, cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Slow cook on the grill or preheat oven to 350 degrees, cover with foil in a pan and roast in the oven with a little fresh scallions and thyme for approximately 1 hr and 15 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink from the bone.
- Serve with rice and/or vegetables. Enjoy!
Check out our home accessories, including our kitchen and dining pieces: